- Landscape Restoration Team's Adaptive Management Process presented by Greg Aplet (Wilderness Society) in PowerPoint (87k) or PDF (97k)
- Megan Davis (Boulder County) sent us the
- Boulder County Guide to Prescribed Fire Planning and Operations (PDF 2m) from Jay Stalnacker (Boulder Sheriff's Office)
- Wildlife team update by Rick Truex (USFS) in PowerPoint (122k) or PDF (461k)
- Update from the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grasslands on Planned Forest Treatments 2010-2014 in PowerPoint (3m) or PDF (1m) from Glenn Casamassa and Mark Martin (USFS-AR)
- Update from the Pike and San Isabel National Forests and Cimarron and Comanche National Grasslands on Planned Forest Treatments 2010-2014 in PowerPoint (7.3m) or PDF (7m) from Jeri Marr and Jeff Underhill (USFS-PSI)
- Colorado Roadless Rule Changes (final rule document) presented by Trey Schille (USFS-RMR) in PowerPoint (3.4m) or PDF (3m)
Trey also sent us the link to the website with the comprehensive listing of final documents:http://www.fs.usda.gov/roadmain/roadless/coloradoroadlessrules. The right side of the page contains additional links to the Google Earth application, as well as shapefiles for each Colorado Roadless Area (CRA).
Required pre-read for the 5/31 meeting: A Model for Adaptive Management of the Front Range Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Project in Word (.5m) or PDF (346k). This AM model was developed and proposed by the Landscape Restoration Working Group of the Front Range Roundtable, as the basis for continued, effective, collaborative planning and implementation of the Colorado Front Range Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Project (CFLRP).
Guest presentation by Dr. Sarah McCaffrey: Social Dynamics of Fire Management (PDF 1.1m)2012
Q1-13 Roundtable pre-reads:
Guest speaker Dan Jiron bio (PDF 2m)
Guest speaker Dr. Sarah McCaffrey bio (PDF 1.8m)
Presentation by Kathie Mattor of CSU's Colorado Forest Restoration Institute: Front Range CFLRP 2011 Social and Economic Monitoring Results (pdf 17.3m)
Presentation by Gary Bostrom from Colorado Sprints Utilities on the Waldo Canyon Fire Recovery: Waldo Canyon Fire Regional Recovery Team (pdf 17.3m)
Guest presentations about the High Park Fire: by the City of Greeley (PDF 3.4k), by the U.S. Forest Service BAER Team (PDF 2.2k), by the U.S. Forest Service Canyon Lakes Ranger District (PDF 7.2k), and by Larimer County Emergency Safety Services (PDF 2.6k).
Guest presentations about the Waldo Fire: by the Colorado Springs Fire Department (PDF 4.6k), by Colorado Springs Utilities (PDF 5.6k), and maps by the U.S. Forest Service, Pike-San Isabel National Forests and Comanche National Grasslands (PDF 5.4k).
Roundtable member presentations about: the results of CFLR SRLCC Wildlife Monitoring (PDF 6.8k), the results of CFLR Social and Economic Monitoring (pdf 210 k), and recommendations on changes to Roundtable organization and budget (PDF 573k).